News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Learn forex trading

Started by Umarhayat07, Feb 25, 2024, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umarhayat07

Forex trading is very simple but fake gurus make look hard they show people dreams during the day i will explain you dont need to pay no one to learn forex trading its way forward to financial freedom if you accomplish.steps to follow
Make an account of baby pips for basic study which is completely free.go through there course couple of time.
Then choose one strategy you can make your own start as demo account then see how you do things you gona find like risk management,over trading,greed,over risking.basically all these fake gurus sell courses but no one mentor you psychology trading is 100% psychology every strategy works what doesn't work is control on self so guys believe me there is alot of money to make if you follow a plan so you have to make plan.

Trading plan
there is 3 big session when you will see price in the  market make big moves like Asian session which tokyo japan.
Second session is london session
Third is New York session.
Choose one of the session according to your life style.
Take maximum 2 trades day. You will see progress in your trading you will see losses and wins.you gota make losses small and make your wins big.
And how much you wnat to risk according to your account i will say 1% per trade.

Backtesting in firex trading is very important which gives you idea back data in the past if you do back testing it will build up confidence.
If you guys got any question post me here i will answer free of cost.
Thanks